Anglican Church Hall, Hohaia Street, Matamata
2nd Monday of month 1.30pm
Below are some of our branch activities...
- 2nd Monday of the Month - Monthly meeting Held at the All Saints Anglican Church Hall Corner of Hohaia Street and Broadway. The meeting starts at 1.30pm and updates our members of all our activities; we have a Guest Speaker, followed by afternoon tea.
The Cost for this is $4 and a door raffle is drawn at each meeting.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month. We plan for a Bus trip to a venue around the Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Rotorua areas, with a lunch at an exciting Restaurants.
The Cost of this varies and we try to keep it at $50 - $60.
- 4th Monday of the month. This is the clubs Coffee Morning which is held at different venues around the area.
The cost of this is about $12 - $14.
- The Subscription to belong to the 60’S Up Movement in Matamata is $20 per year along with a $10 charge for a 60’S Up Movement Name Badge.
- Our biggest and final function of the year is to have a Christmas Lunch along with good entertainment.
Contact Us (Matamata Branch)